Dr. Curt Ahern
Chiropractor in Milford
Dr. Curt graduated from the prestigious Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa in 2008. He received his bachelor’s degree in biology in 2005 from Albion College in Michigan. After having the profession recommended to him by his father midway through his undergraduate studies, he quickly became passionate about the options available to help others heal with the natural care that chiropractic provides.
- National Board Certified Parts I – IV by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners.
- Advanced training and certification of triage and care of automobile and personal injury cases.
- Advanced training in Spinal Decompression technique and patient protocols.
- Advanced Pediatric Training – Epic Pediatrics
- Winners Edge Chiropractic Consulting
- Current and Active Member of the Huron Valley Chamber of Commerce