Dr. Curt Ahern
Chiropractor in Milford
Dr. Curt graduated from the prestigious Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa in 2008. He received his bachelor’s degree in biology in 2005 from Albion College in Michigan. After having the profession recommended to him by his father midway through his undergraduate studies, he quickly became passionate about the options available to help others heal with the natural care that chiropractic provides.
As a child, Dr. Curt suffered from ear infections, sinus infections, and hearing issues. He underwent countless rounds of antibiotics, hearing tests, tubal surgeries, pain and discomfort. Nothing seemed to work.
Although he did not find chiropractic until later in life, he quickly found that getting adjusted dramatically improved his hearing, balance, and overall coordination. In addition, through the use of gentle and specific chiropractic care his immune system improved to the point that ear infections and sinus infections became non existent.
- National Board Certified Parts I – IV by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners.
- Advanced training and certification of triage and care of automobile and personal injury cases.
- Advanced training in Spinal Decompression technique and patient protocols.
- Advanced Pediatric Training – Epic Pediatrics
- Winners Edge Chiropractic Consulting
- Current and Active Member of the Huron Valley Chamber of Commerce